Nestled in West London, Hen Corner are living the good life complete with 24 hens, three colonies of honey bees, a fruitful kitchen garden and a weekly micro bakery. During the lockdown, they are hosting online/virtual courses.
Whilst the ground may look cold and barren in midwinter London, it’s a different story in sunny Spain – the Seville oranges are in season…
* A history of preserving and marmalade
* Top tips for the perfect set
* Preparing fruit and creating two varieties of marmalade:
– Traditional Seville Orange Marmalade
– Lemon, Honey & Ginger Marmalade
You can find out more information here.
Date: Wednesday 20th January 2021
Time: 5:00pm to 7:00pm